- Kitchen: at the rear of the cottage with all usual facilities including a washing machine an tumble drier
- Lounge Diner: Dining table seating four people , lounge area with leather sofa and two easy chairs, the property has a laminated floor . There is a wood burning stove unit in the front fireplace, logs are available to purchase for a local garage.
Stairs to 1st Floor . NO PETS UPSTAIRS PLEASE .
- Car Parking is on the street to the front of the property , there are usually ample spaces available.
- Front Garden with access to front door of the property
- Rear: A lane runs down the side of the property which gives access to the rear of the terrace ,the rear of the property is accessed from this lane into a concreted patio area which contains a picnic table and a storage unit holds seperate garden chairs , a barbeque until and also a sun parasol.
The back door of the cottage opens into the kitchen.
- 1 double bedroom with good views out onto the top end of the village and surrounding countryside, a large built in wardrobe is included and two small chest of draws are included on each side of the bed
- 1 Bathroom with shower over the bath , WC and Basin and an airing cupboard containing the hot water tank.
Stairs to first floor these are not especially steep but the top step is slightly smaller than the others so extra care is required.
- 1 Twin bedroom with Velux window , one free standing Wardrobe and a chest of draws.
The property has recently had a new roof installed and has been rewired to bring it up to the correct standards.